Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sleeping Time

From experience :) - It's hard to get to sleep when you've something on your mind and it's hard on your friends when you're troubled. Two very very important lessons I've learnt I guess...
I taught lesson yesterday... was like a preaching session for about 1 hour. I'm glad that I managed to pull through it and give a puncy sermonette that was interactive, lively and not filled with the emotional baggage that I'm carrying. I couldn't stay on in church after that though, so I left church after that and went back to my room. Slept all day after that... that was about 10:50am - 4:30pm. Long sleep eh?
Played my guitar last night and cheered myself up a bit. Emotions are so... I don't know what to say about them at the moment and maybe I shouldn't because I'm hanging or perhaps sitting on one side of the see-saw with no one on the other side to balance things out. You tend to feel happier when there's someone on the other side balancing things out :) At the moment, I'm like sitting on it alone and it's more down than up... haha~ Interesting illustration eh? Maybe i've gotta move to the middle a little to balance it out for myself for a while - I remember doing that when I was a kid - standing on the see-saw and walking from one end to the other, kinda baffled that if I walked from one end to the higher end, I'd end up on the 'down' side again... regardless of how hard I tried. If I stayed in the middle - that was when I'd actually be able to be at the highest point of that little up n down plaything! It was most fun however, when there were two people on it - a friend and i! We'd be able to get up n down to the highest peaks and take turns!!! That's like... so fuN!
I think that life has to be balanced out. You can't stand alone on your see-saw forever and even if you do, life is gonna suck because you're never gonna ever go higher than that pivot point on the see-saw. You need friends to be with you so that you'll be able to experience not only the down times... but the up times too... yeah~ Just a thought for the day I guess, as I continue to sulk my way through the day, study greek for my test tomorrow and try to bring a shapely smile to my face (which I've been forcing).
Well, I'm gonna end my post here I think. Ciaoz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home