Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A few thousand miles from my brother~

Some people have this funny idea that brothers don't really feel anything for each other. I come from a family where I've got 2 younger brothers and we're tight. The middle bro has left for Australia (he just reached there today) and I feel a little sad already cos he's no longer in Singapore and I won't see him when I get back home in April. Literally a few thousand miles...

It's a 2hr 20min flight from Bangkok to Singapore, less than 1000 miles really... lets add that to the 5hr flight to Perth, Australia... or is it 6? That's about 7 to 8 hours away! Man! Thats by flight too... talk about being far apart! This might of course, give me an excuse to visit Australia; to see my Medicine-Man-In-The-Making brother of mine who's there.

In all sadness, I know that my youngest bro will still be in Singapore for a good 2 years because he's right now serving National Service! haha~ At least I'll see him when I'm home.

Life with family is the best thing that could happen. I can't imagine life without any of them. I love my brothers :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home