Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Guilty as charged!

Yeap, just as the title says... I'm guilty of not having updated my blog for the past 4 months or more! What started out to be a break from blogging literally took me off blogging! Gosh! Well, it's nice to know that I'm back! So many things have happened since and it'll take quite a while to blog down all that has happened!

Lemme juz say... I got back from Pattaya 2 days back, I'm back to playing soccer *Goalkeeper*, recovering from my lung infection and that I'm doing pretty well! hehehe Yeah~

Valentine's day was just yesterday and I gave my gf a big surprise too! hehehe :D im happy! Well, I'm sad too... my brother (benedict) just left for australia and I won't see him the next time I go home. He's at UWA and is taking Medicine! woohoo~ Dr. Ben! hehe Doctor in the house!!!!

I'll blog again next time round! Cya!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home