Thursday, December 15, 2005

All fired up

Lets see... lemme recap the past month.

1. Been studying hard for my finals (which are here now)
2. Been waiting for classes to end (they've ended...)
3. Got the Yearbook pictures all taken (they need to be edited...)
4. Completed all of my assignments!!!
5. I'm about 1/2 way to the ideal weight that I'm striving to achieve (YES!!!! - okay... dont say that I sound like a girl...)
6. Got my NET Bible and Greek Net Bible (thanks daddy!)
7. Polished my shoes nice (they need new soles again...)
8. My DVD player in my notebook broke down - its REALLY DEAD this time :( *sniff*
9. Finally started posting on ClubSNAP again!
10. Got a bigger bike (Suzuki Bandit)
11. Did badly in one of my exams (2 more to go!!! - GO NAT!!!)
12. Improved in basketball

That's pretty much a summary of my month so far~ I'm all fired up to take on the next 2 papers before I head on home! GO NAT GO!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home