Wednesday, November 23, 2005

An update for u guys! Well... the temperature here is dropping like crazy! Last night it hit 15 lowest and it kept well below 20 all day today! Thats me with my hair down and not standing up... friend shot it with his handphone (motorola) - he asked me to stare into the camera... haha what a shot :) okay... lets see. My GF has gotten a job as a sales assistant *yay* first big job i think! All de best to her! Im slugging it out here... ughhhhh All my tests and examinations :( I saw a deal today at a store - trade in any bike and get a huge discount on a new one. Kinda tempted *haha*... I shall see about it. Meanwhile, I'm studying studying and studying. Been studying so much I dont know what it's like to be playful anymore? sigh... study! Gotta get back to work. Take care ya'll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home