Sunday, October 30, 2005

I havent been blogging lately have i?


Well! The reason for the above statement: http://mcyearbook.blogspot.com has been keeping my blogging (on this blog) kinda dead. I'm back though! hehe~

I just got well... at least i hope so. This virus has been going around campus for a few weeks and I got the bug... dang! So I was sick and my dad told me to take some tea. I open the tea and read the instructions... hot water... use 2 teabags... use prunes... PRUNES?! WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO GET PRUNES? Oh well... nvm... i'll skip and make do without prunes.

SO i boil the water, take out the teabags wait for the water to boil... then i take out the trash; i picked up the box and there was something inside! I shook the contents out and whee... guess what? - PRUNES! hahaha! That was SO funny! 2 little prunes in a bag... man... the chinese think of everything! Here's a picture of it :D

I got my bike today... it's a 1 1/2 year old Suzuki 125CC (small bike) clutch type and it came all souped up! Paid a grand $550 (I paid in Thai Baht but that's the SGD equivalent) for my first motorvehicle. Here's a picture of it! Feels good, rides well... been well taken care of by the previous owner. I'm gonna have to fix it up a little though - the clutch is a little non-responsive to me and the rear brakes are a little tough to step on (maybe im just weak? haha). Nevertheless~ I'm glad to have a new ride!

Well, today i was at the fanwars and i drove my new bike to the market to shop! Yeahhh!! Wet market!! I bought... kuay teow... its SO STICKY... singapore kuay teow kinda does not stick so much? I cooked fried kuay teow and it tasted sooo good! haha :D yay! Will be cooking more i think! Thats it from me for today :) After being away for so long! *awww*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home