Sunday, September 25, 2005

Library times

Yesterday was pretty interesting. I woke up at about 7:30am and put on a DVD - Paul Baloche - Offering of Worship and watched it a bit while I lay in bed. i was so drawn suddenly to simply open my Bible and search for all the texts I could find on worship! Gosh.. Did I find a lot! All that searching went till 10:30am and I realised I was late for church... haha! Talk about being absorbed... with the Bible! Alrighty; so I went to church - service was a little dry - someone preached about 2nd world war and it became pretty much a history lesson with a hero in it (shall not go into details).

The highlight of the day was lunch - at Uncle Fanwar's! We had potluck there for the theology club and some friends that we brought along! Great food! Indian, Thai, Finnish... oooh! I supplied the drinks - as I always do - Fruit Punch, Nat's style... everyone seems to love what I concoct!

Band practice was after that and guess what? I'm now in a band called "CLAY". Why "CLAY"? We want to project an attitude of servanthood and teachability. Like clay, we are willing and want to be fashioned by the hands of our great God who is like a potter to us, to form us to what he wants us to be, to form our music, to guide us. CLAY it is. We did our first performance yesterday too at a "Youth Concert" - We did the song "Offering of worship" and it was well received by the audience :) very happy! Shimona and I did our rendition of "Rock of my salvation" also and it was really well received :D hehehe~ yay!

Evening came and I was dead tired... but sports week is now on and as part of the student council, I have to be involved in the helping/planning. So, I was the time/score keeper for the men's basketball 3rd and 4th placing match. It ended 90-49. Very one-sided but it was fun.

Sleeeeeeepy eh? Called my gf up last night and she was gonna call me back... but it took a while so I called back again and found out she had to register the card and there were some steps...from A to F - that's 6 whole steps for registration! GOSH! I was a little sleepy so I told her that I'd go to bed first... waiting for her call today :D yippiee!! Alrighty... thats about it.

Now Im in the library blogging... cos blogger won't blog too well from my room! Dunno why.. heehee~ tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home