Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Continuation...

"Faith... i need someone to peel longans for me"

Well... actually I don't have to. Its nice to have someone care so much for you though! A friend of mine once said of another friend "he's so obscenely nice to her! I can't stand it!" - she was obviously jealous that her guy didn't treat her like a princess the way the other guy did.

Alright... my Greek test... i think i made a couple of mistakes :( darn! ugh... Greek isnt exactly a very simple language. Tenses and stuff... gosh! I feel like im back in Primary School! Learning from square one. I guess it's like that when you take on something that's new.

I've gotta go do my homework now and study before i start becoming lazy!~ check back soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home