Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Oh man... i got snapped... sleeping


How nice... when your yearbook team is your suitemate. hahaha... photographers... ugh.. spy cams. haha Oh well... i had a great afternoon nap today! The air was cool, there was a nice breeze going and i was asleep. Taking a nice break after a hectic monday! So many things going on this month - i hope that everything will turn out fine - tests n all!

Incentives... I wish I had some material incentives to motivate me even more :P no, seriously! Say... if i graduate with a GPA of 3.75 and up I get a car, and if i get a 3.90 and above I get a Car plus cash! haha Not from my dad though, say, from some rich donor who sees potential in me? *grin* I think I'm dreaming eh?

Well... back to my books! It's 6:47pm right now and I just got back from playing basketball - had good fun today! yeah...

peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home