Monday, September 12, 2005

finally blogging!

oh yeah! finally able to blog! Been so busy with Greek and OT assignments, not to mention meetings that have come one after another! Gosh... i am at last, free for a while!

As the MC yearbook editor/chief photographer... i've got a vision that i hope to sell to the school's board of directors. i'm hoping that the school will pour more money into this and also be more serious about the yearbook itself! Previous yearbooks havent been all that impressive because the school basically hasn't been interested to put time and money into it. The editors feel like they're not important and that the job they chose to undertake was probably a mistake. I'm gonna try to turn that all around.

The yearbook... why pour so much time and money into it? Simple!

1) The yearbook reflects the school's image! A fantastic yearbook will definitely leave a great impression on someone who's reading it!
2) It's a walking advertisement for the school with student's views on campus life!
3) It'll be distributed internationally - international students on campus will send these home to their friends and family!
4) A great way to attract more students to MC

There are more reasons but I shall stop here! I think you all get the picture. Articles on student life, trips from school to BKK, to Saraburi for shopping, to Muak Lek town, Dorm Life - so much information packed into this book! A chronology of events that will be documented by my team of photojournalists.

I hope that the school will buy the ideas and plans I have for this school year. It'll look great on my portfolio too! hehehe~ Not to mention my PJ's who are with me on the bandwagon!

Will hit ya'll soon! ciaoz for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home