Thursday, September 22, 2005

blogging time away?

I've been so busy of late that it's been difficult finding time to blog! My my my... guess what? The fire alarm just went off in the library... it's really loud! Ugh! Can't stand it at all! A constant *eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!* that's irritating to the max! Grrr...

Oh well... guess what? It's chasing people out of the library. haha... more peace and quiet. Oooh... it's finally over after a very long 1 full minute.

Alright, as I was gonna say, studying and assignments have been taking a lot of my time recently that i havent really found time to blog. I guess it's assignments all the way for me... hope to score well for the examinations and keep my GPA up.

Sports has been pretty cool too.... We've got Red, Blue, Yellow and Green teams! Well, I'm in the Red team and we're the underdogs. Short of people, 'stars' and stuff, we've managed to beat the odds and get into the finals of a few events! Yesterday was basketball and we challenged a pretty strong team - Yellow. Our red team had only 6 people... 5 players and 1 substitute player. Yellow team had enough players to form 3 teams! We played and after the 4th quarter, it was tied at 50-50. I came back into the game at overtime after sitting out for the 4th quarter and the scores were really close. I managed a crucial layup with 1 minute to close and as a team, we managed to edge the yellows out 68 - 65 at the close of overtime! whee! We're thru to the finals!

We've secured a medal for ourselves - either Silver or Gold... hoping for the Gold. The Blue team (strongest) has pretty much all the school team players and the stars. Skill levels wise, they're much stronger but we're RED... we'll work as a team and we'll try our best :D

Blood donation day is also here today... didnt donate blood yet. Gonna play sports tonight so I dont think I wanna donate... mmm :) heehee~ okay... enough for now!

Trud! miss ya :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home