Saturday, October 01, 2005

I'm calling... are You even listening!

Where are You?
Are you even listening to me?
Do you see the problems that are starting to stir up right now?
Are you turning your face away from me?
I'm trying to look to You for answers and I get none...
Things aren't exactly a cakewalk right now and You know it!
Why is it that You're letting me go through all this?
I don't wish to go through it again, NO!
Have You forgotten that I'm around? That You're supposed to care?
How long more will you forget that?
I don't wish to stand by and let things go the way it's gonna go.
I can't stand it.
Where are You?
I know I'm supposed to trust and obey but what is there to trust and obey for when everythings a mess?
Maybe its organized-chaos for You and I'm simply caught in it.
Perhaps I need to learn more, but can You make it less of a burden?
I'm struggling and You know it...
I toss in bed because of what You've allowed
Maybe it's my fault that all this has been coming upon me
But I will continually trust in Your unfailing love for me
For You have said that You will never leave me nor forsake me
I'm holding You to that promis
Don't You even think about failing me
I'm trusting, holding on...
nat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home