Thursday, December 08, 2005

Old Testament Gripes!

I'm studying for my OT examination next thursday and man!!! I'm stuck with so many questions and looking for the answers. Yeah... not exactly very good eh? Exams coming round and I'm still not entirely ready. I've got one more week to go, which is good though!

Just about 2 weeks before I head off home and I'm looking forward to it! Not sure if I can get the stuff my mom wants (a few thai traditional dresses). Looking forward to a retreat when I get back! Nate travels! haha It's gonna be Thailand >> Singapore >> Malaysia >> Singapore >> Thailand! All after the examinations!

I was just asked to accompany the school on a trip for next year (Songkran break) to East/West Malaysia for a tour -- be the photographer. Haven't decided yet! So many things I wanna do... but so little time. Sigh... Thats life I guess!

Out for today! Gotta get back to the books! Dr. Kai (My dean) just lent me his book... For me to study. heehee~ okayzz tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home