Friday, February 17, 2006

Friday and going

Tonight i'm gonna be leading worship after a full 4 months. Tomorrow I'm teaching SS... wow...... Interesting isn't it? I'm not really prepared... I think I'm lacking vitamin E too cuz my hands are peeeeeeeeeeeeling! The skin on my fingers and palms are peeling :X Yuck.

For those who wanna follow my daily photos, I'm not sure if I'll have any today coz my camera is in my room! haha... yeah~ Gonna be taking part in some photo competition soon and I hope to get a prize! Wish me luck!

Something that I've just gotten into is WEBoggle! It's like... online boggle. Kinda cool... playing with people from all over the world - some of which are insanely good - fantastic i should say... it's scary~

How's my new look on the blog though? Nice design? hmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home