Saturday, April 29, 2006

Sing a new song!

I think most people will agree with me on this - it feels amazing when someone sings a song that you wrote... but it feels even more amazing when people sing a worship song that you wrote with so much passion - even after service! That's what happened to me today and it's still in my head! Gotta try get the copyright for it though, and put it down correctly on sheet music! Will need some help though~

Deanna (the pianist who played with me today) is leaving and I'm feeling sad... today's worship was short of AMAZING and its gotta do a lot with the fact that Deanna's a fantastic musician! Dee - gonna miss you so much! I remember the first time we played together at the Dairy Farm Festival. I was a super freshie then, just 2 weeks into school and I was dumped with the musicians whom I didn't really know. Well, you were a fantastic pianist then and you've improved so much till now - you've made me a better musician too. Thank you!!!

That's it for now :) gotta take a quick shower!! tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home