Saturday, April 29, 2006

Muak Lek, Saraburi - Life here

MAJOR photo upload! hehehehe! Well, this post is for those who actually wonder how I get around, what I do, where I get my clothes done when I'm lazy and don't hand wash, what goes on around the little town and what the places actually look like! So, a little bit of Muak Lek for you guys!~

This is my bike and next to it is my laundry basket... with dity clothes of course!


A picture of my tank - see the reflection?


My clothes are taken outside for a wash - you put in like... 25 Baht in 5 Baht coins to get the machine to work. It works pretty well too! hehehe~ Cheap washing thats about a dollar for a full load~ No drying though. I've gotta lug it back and hang it out. Today, Doca and I brought our clothes out - so we basically put our clothes there... and went to market!!


The market moves around and today it was kinda close - so it was good! Here's a pic of a chicken-seller :P Dig chicken? hehehe


You can get most anything here from laundry baskets to forks and spoons here! All CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP! hehehe


Cheap slippers too! 20 Baht up!


DVDs... hehehe :P


Clothes too!


You'll see plenty of these people around begging for money - some even prostrate themselves before you in an attempt to get you to give them some money!! It's kinda scary... Took this one secretly!


Muak Lek town has also changed a lot - MOMMY!!! Have a look at this picture!! :D See any differences? hehehe


That's about it for now~ hehehe tata!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home