Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Big Fat Greek Exam II

Yeap, tomorrow's another day of parsing with terms like genitive, accusitive, dative, aorist, 1st person, 2nd person etc... i really dislike the parsing bit of greek! UGH! Why! Looks like another day where I'm gonna be slightly lost. Today was good however, the yearbooks came in and I was so happy! Had a look at the yearbooks and I smiled to myself! Yeah! The Student Administration said that it was the best yearbook yet and better still, the printer who printed the yearbooks said that it was the best piece of work that had ever gone through his press (they specialize in yearbooks for schools all over thailand) so he threw in 50 copies FOR FREE! WOW!

Tomorrow's gonna be the launch too and I'll post some pictures of the launch tomorrow! Yeah! :D that's it for now. Gotta take a shower and go catch my Zzzz's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home