Saturday, April 22, 2006

Music Questionaire

Go to any music player of your chocie, get the songlist up and put it on shuffle, after that, answer the questions below! ay the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.
(Taken from Jeremy's Blog)

1. How does the world see me?
         Moffatts - Bang Bang Boom!
         Whoa... okay, this is a little scary... I'm a suicide bomber?!?!

2. Will I have a happy life?
         Coldplay - Yellow
         Yellow isn't exactly a very happy song... grrrr

3. What do my friends really think of me?
         Semisonic - Secret Smile
         Okay... his is scary... haha "Secret Smile"

4. Do people secretly lust after me?
         Incubus - Pardon Me
         Pardon me? Does anyone secretly lust after me? hahahahaa!

5. How can I make myself happy?
         Matchbox 20 - Mad Season
         By having a 'mad season'? Not sure what this means... haha

6. What should I do with my life?
         Ritchie Kotzen - Get a life
         Wah... this was pretty direct....

7. Will I ever have children?
         Seven & the sun - Tell me
         Eh... YOU tell me!!!

8. What is some good advice be?
         Jesus You are my healer
         Wow... that IS some good advice? hehehehehe~

9. How will I be remembered?
         Joe Satriani - Up in the sky
         hahahaha up in the sky! mmmm thats NOT how I hope I'll be remembered!

10. What is my signature dancing song?
         The Cardigans - Love me
         Okay, this is a pretty good song... but I can't dance...

11. What do I think my current theme song is?
         98 Degrees - I Do (Cherish you)
         Wah... so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

12. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
         Faith Hill - There you'll be
         WAH!! SOOOO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

13. What song will play at my funeral?
         FFH - Watching over me
         That's comforting.........

14. What type of men/women do I like?
         MEN         P.O.D. - Youth of the nation
         WOMEN         LFO - Summer Girls

15. What is my day going to be like?
         Avril Lavinge - Anything but ordinary
         How usual... haha :) cool stuff~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home