Monday, April 17, 2006

Its about time for another update!

Yeah, its about time for another update! I twisted my ankle pretty bad yesterday when playing basketball and I'm feeling like I'm such a klutz! Oh well, must take better care of myself huh? Wearing my Reebok "The Pump" Ankle Brace (haven't used this in ages - included the link if anyone wants to buy some - they're GREAT!) . Apart from that, I'm waiting for my new-old Olympus Mju 3.2 megapixel camera to come! It'll be great I think, a little compact camera so that I can shoot all i want to without having to lug around the big old monster of an E-1.

I've been blog-hopping around recently around my bro's blogs - benedict and jeremy and a few of my friend's blogs too (links provided on my sidebar!) and I realised that... they have not updated in a while! Grrr... now I know how it feels like when you keep up with someone's blog and they don't update! UPDATE ALREADY!

I know that this blog is constantly updated though - you should check his blog out. Sean blogs interesting stuff about his life - the latest of which really got me laughing; knowing the person he is and reading the stuff he writes about boredom! okays... gtg to class now... gonna hobble my way up! tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home