Monday, April 24, 2006

Big Fat Greek Exam

Yup, I'm gearing up for it - the Big Fat Greek Exam! Today's exam will be a mock-up exam, so its not as critical - but I'm trying to make it seem as real as possible cos I wanna do well for my finals. Greek greek greek and more greek - it's still all greek to me; not exactly, but it is difficult and I'm just trying to stress the fact that it is.

Next semester I'll be blogging about Hebrew... ahh... that ancient language :S Grrr! Hahaha... Shouldn't be complaining! Okays, so I woke up about an hour ago, brushed my teeth, took a shower and did my hair, ironed my clothes, hopped into them and got online... so here I am.

Has anyone ever thought about purposefully going out to make someone's day? It just came to me and because I think it's such a good idea, I'm going to do just that today! yeah!!! You all have a good day and that's it for me I guess - for this morning. Oh yeah, my new compact camera is coming today! WHEEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home