Thursday, April 27, 2006

Yearbook Launch - my happiness!

The yearbook launch that I anticipated came and I was so happy! Giving the keynote address before showing the school the yearbook for 05/06 and hearing them cheer was so gratifying. The tremendous amounts of hard work has really paid off and I for one, as the editor am totally satisfied.

The picture on the left is the 'frenzy' for collection of the yearbooks - watching the students line up was totally insane! I'd never felt so good in my life - people queuing up to get your work. WOW. hehehehe~ AMAZING! The best part of it all was when they'd smile n show it to me as I walked past.

Most of the students are elated because the yearbook is out before the final examinations, where most people leave straight after their papers end. So this year is special because...

1. The yearbook is out early
2. It's in full color
3. It's got a cool spunky design
4. Their pictures are inside... haha

Wah... haha okay, I've gotta get back down to earth!!! Thnx to my wonderful team, we did it!

The pic on the left - two very very happy guys posing with the yearbook "Perspectives".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home