Monday, March 13, 2006

Pentecostal Church visit!

My class visited a pentecostal church yesterday in bangkok and it was quite an experience - ICA, International Church Assembly. The worship was lively and though not exactly the best I've heard, it was something that lifted my spirits. The preacher really did do his homework and prep - u could see it!! There were minor differences in our theologies but nonetheless, I was impressed in the way he preached - sticking very close to the text!

We visited Carrefour after that and I got some stuff - starch for starching my clothes (i love it when my shirts are pressed really nice) and some sushi! yeahhh :D alright... Greek test TODAY was kinda tough because I wasn't exactly totally prepared for it - my fault!

For u guys who believe in prayer... please pray for 2 friends of mine... one of them has a mom who's going thru the final stages of a divorce (at court on friday), the other has a dad who's been diagnosed with 4th stage lung cancer (its not confirmed yet). Please pray for them... Intercessory prayer is the most powerful form of prayer that one can ever offer to God and I believe that it's about the only type of prayer that God will not reject!! Well... thats it for now.

Ciaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home