Wednesday, March 01, 2006

1st of March

Well.. it's the first of march. Wondering how come I thought the 28th of February wasn't the last day of the month! So many things happening and so many things have happened that I'm not even sure what's going on!

I spent the last 12 hours of yesterday after classes working on the yearbook and it's still incomplete! *ahh* (hear my terrible scream). I've gotta churn it out some time tonight... I'm done with most of the stuff but there's still so much more to do - it's so NOT AMUSING being the yearbook editor - it probably will be satisfying - the feeling, after it's all over, but for now, it's like...... *UGH* you get the picture.



Now... about last sunday - I sang my first chinese song ever! A song by my favourite manderin artist - Wang Lee Hom. I sang "Yi Shou Jian Dan De Ge" *A simple song*. It has been on my list of "things to do before I am ready to die/go to heaven" and I've done it! It was really nice and I think I'll continue to sing more chinese songs (thanks Dell for playin da piano!!) I did three songs... Greatest Story Ever Told, Daughters and the chinese song.

I got a few compliments that HAVE made my head swell... one of which came frm sumone who sings really well - "u sound like John Mayer" i was like... wah... okay!! Another said that I made the song sound so good. *ahhh* haha okay, my head REALLY IS SWELLING UP! Might just burst!

Okay, enough of that... I've gotten my fair share of publicity in school again. haha kekeke~ I sent my bike to the workshop for a respray... the mechanic offered a new coat of paint with a few upgrades for the spare engine that I had (limited edition 45HP 250CC suzuki engine). So it's gonna look different. Front fork, brake calipers and rear swing arm in GOLD, Frame, tank, body in Black and the rest Chromed! WOWZA!! Now I'm pretty sure that when I sell it, the value will increase. haha~ I'm without my bike for 3 weeks - good anyway, as my toe has to recover too!

Lets more on to other things... my brother and close frenz are collecting their A level results today... dunno how they'll react... hopefully all good lah hor? hehhee~ okay!

That's all for today! Ciaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home