Sunday, February 26, 2006

crushed...

Not just emotionally - i crushed two of my left toes just now... a stone chair fell on my left foot and crushed two toes. *ouch* - yes.. very painful. Was rushed to the hospital *I just got back - 1am BKK time* and was very relieved to find that all that happened was serious bruising, muscle tears and brokennails - no broken bones or fractures.

A series of not-so-fortunate events? yeah... but something good did happen today - I was involved in the best sabbath worship the school has ever had - apparently. I felt it too - led out in worship today and man was it fantastic! That was uplifting. The rest of the day was a little downhill after that. I can't dwell on the badness of the day I guess... so... overall it was good.

cheers~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home