Friday, February 24, 2006

Weird morning

So I woke up today at 7:00am in the morning and did the usual. I just checked my blog and discovered that my post from yesterday didn't even make it! How's that to start my day? Well, before I go on with the rest of the post... I'll write about "If Only".

"If Only", starring Jennifer Love Hewitt... I shouldn't have watched that movie - it just made me depressed. It's about this guy who basically, through some premonition finds out that his girlfriend is gonna die the next day. During the first few scenes of the movie, I couldn't really believe my eyes as the storyline unfolded - one so reminiscent of my own life. I couldn't really swallow all that I was watching. I was pretty much gawking through the movie. Oh well... If you guys wanna watch it. It's "If Only".

Alright... back to today. I woke up, did my stuff and went out of my dorm. Walking down the road to the cafeteria and someone comes up to me and goes like, "Hey Nat, are you sick? You don't look too good". That's number 1. Alright... So I go to the cafeteria and someone else comes up to me, we chat a little then I get number 2... "Nat, are you alright? You don't seem to look to good today". I thought I something was really wrong now... I sit down and the girl sitting opposite me looks at me and says, "brother... there's something wrong with your face". That's number 3. I thought it was the end... but it kept coming! Walking up to the church, robert comes up to me and asks if I'm alright... that something's troubling me - number 4. Amazing huh? What is wrong... I have got no idea. Well... number 5 came in class when I entered the class. Someone looked at me and went "Nat... you look like shit". I have totally no idea~ haha... I went to the toilet and checked myself out - still looking like me. My face seems to have the parts that make up a face so nothing's wrong with my face... oh well :S

Guess that has pretty much summed up my morning. I'll be going for a field trip later so watch out for pictures - possibly~ Oh yeah.. my wblogger doesnt seem to work. Not posting stuff up leh.. no idea why. Anyone know how to post blogs from email?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home