Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday

It's been a few days since i posted and so, here i am! Yup... lets see... what's happened in the past week?

Monday: Went for a field trip to temples! Buddhist, Hindy, Sikh and Secular temples... yeah~ learnt quite a bit - more than in the classroom! i think that field trips should occur more often, dont you think? hehehe~ you can get out of class too! So fun!!!

Tuesday: Went back to class and worked on the yearbook... so stressful! It's like THE MOST STRESSFUL JOB in the student council - okay, maybe the Presidancy is harder, but it is stressful - it helps that i've got a great team behind me!~ With no team, it's no success... with a good team, anything's possible!

Wednesday: I think i kinda slacked on wednesday... not sure what i did!!!

Thursday: did some greek, read up a whole book for my hermeneutics class and read the 'newsbyte' too!

Friday: That's today... i'll be heading down to lotus for some shopping! YEAHH!! :D Taking the bus... cos my bike is at the shop. Oh yeah - my bike will be coming back to me next week - with a box. I have no idea what it'll look like with a box, but hopefully it'll look nice! Lemme see if i can find a picture of one to post up here!! Won't be my bike but at least i'll have an idea. okay... no pic after searching. will wait till next week to post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home