Saturday, March 04, 2006

things are starting to turn around!

well, looks like late is better than never - things are starting to turn around for me i guess!! which is good~ lotsa crazy stuff going on... especially with Jaakko who thinks... seemingly thinks that he should be so totally involved with my life (its a nice feeling though - n h's a great friend!).

i'm actually blogging from the school's cafeteria! Wow! Yeah... Mission College is FINALLY going with wireless internet connection on campus - everyone's been waiting like eons for this to happen! I'm happy... will take my lappy out here more often then! heheehhe~ yeah...

i made a bet with someone yesterday that the basketball rims on campus and at AIMS (a school up the hill) are of the same height... we'll see who wins later :D can't really imagine losing cuz i'll have to treat a nice lunch/dinner to the person... if i win however *hehehehe* i'm getting the same thing in return! YEAH!! FREE FOOD!

talking about food and me.. i'm like ultra weight-conscious... and i've actually lost 2kg over the past three weeks doing exercises to help me loose the amazing amount of fats that i have... yeah... i'm still nice n chunky but i hope to change that~ (i always say that!!!) In 2 years... 76 to 66 kilos... thats what I call an improvement. I feel healtiher too and I'm still eating the food that I like!

cameras and me... still taking photos. I think i've found my photo side of me again... taking pictures to post on my APAD or APAW site on clubsnap~ check out the link on the side k?

Thats all for now... it's about 12:15pm thailand time now... this isn't my lappy and i've gotta go~ wish me luck for the comparison of the rim heights!!! don't wanna lose to a girl... grrrrrrr!!!

-n

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home