Sunday, March 20, 2005

Ning!



Wow wee! That's ning, my roommate's girlfriend - doesn't she look absolutely stunning? hehe~ Took this candid of her in church yesterday after service. Time has been going by really slowly for me... or maybe too quickly? I can't decide really. Stephen and William are back for a week - had dinner with them last night at the Fanwar's! Wonderful food... lets see... we had spaghetti, sour-dough bread, salad, chips, fruit punch, potato salad... oooh! The bestest dinner I've had in a long long while! We even watched Arsenal vs Blackburn live on ESPN! haha! How good can it get! Things I'll be working on this week... writing ONE sermon (with exegesis), studying for upcoming examinations and most of all improving my photography! People say I'm a guitar/camera nutcase. Yeah... I think I am! Hmm... what lens should I acquire next? heehee... I just saw my brother benedict post a thread selling his new lens... wondering why too. Oh well! Enjoy the pic of ning - she's really photogenic dont u think? :) yeahhhh! ehehhe cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home