Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Lessons Learnt

A lesson learnt is a lesson learnt. It doesn't matter how easy it was to learn or how tough it was to learn. It is a lesson learnt. People rant and complain of how they went through this or that and how "you'll never understand". Have you heard yourself saying that before? I have. I've learnt that you can't really say that because there'll always be a situation you can pretty much relate to, no matter how different the circumstances. I learnt a lesson in the past month and I've learnt it well. It's a lesson well learnt - only when I've put what I've learned into use. Life is about learning - learning through ups and downs that life hurls at you. Be it a problem doing 5 miles an hour or 50 miles an hour coming at you in the face, it's still a problem, and a new oppertunity to learn. Just learn, don't regret. Regretting is for people who never learn anything from any situation. Live strong, live life, learn and grow. Learn. I've learned... have you?

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 15, 2005 3:22:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.flickr.com

and

http://faithtoh.quackpolka.com

 
At Tuesday, March 15, 2005 10:54:00 PM , Blogger sheep said...

fwah! another post on the philosophy of life from the amazing nathaniel..lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home