Thursday, March 10, 2005


THe D70 with the vertical grip. Looks impressive? I wish I had a D2H - looks something like that but it's a lot quicker than what I have. Well, I don't think i should covet owning a D2H... I'm thinking of a reason why... hmm........................................Im a photographer, not a cameraman. What's the difference? I create photographs. Create? Don't I TAKE photographs? No, I create them. Digital works of art that stop time in either a digital form or in the form of a printed image oh photo-paper. They are works of art that combine the elements of skill and technique mated with the tool... the camera. Whats the difference between a photographer and a cameraman aka person with a camera? Well, a person with a camera is just another person with a camera. A photographer however, can use that same camera and create works of art that will forever linger in one's memory. I own a camera. I am not someone who simply owns a camera. I am a photographer. I create works of art. Period.

4 Comments:

At Thursday, March 10, 2005 4:01:00 PM , Blogger sheep said...

hahahhaa..i like the way you write..so lazy yet so well-thought out.

 
At Thursday, March 10, 2005 7:00:00 PM , Blogger the_hollowbody said...

haha :) thanks sean... just thought it up yesterday as i was doing my work. gotta write a few sermons and do more exegesis soon! 4 sermons on OT prophets... will be posting them here too... hehehe~ oh... when will u preach in church? hehe

 
At Thursday, March 10, 2005 9:10:00 PM , Blogger A. Brookes said...

interesting way of writing ... keeps interest and shows depth =)

anyways .. u don't need a D2H .. or a D2Hs ... like u said, you're a photographer ... the camera is but a tool ... its the heartware that matters =P

 
At Friday, March 11, 2005 7:10:00 AM , Blogger sheep said...

jeremy u sound like my english teacher..hahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home