Tuesday, March 08, 2005


Another update! Here's the picture of Randy and Ning coming into the restaurant - Randy is so surprised but he tries to act as if he kinda knew it! haha! Just look at his face - "i knew it!! i knew it!" Things have been better for me this week... i weighed myself on the scales and i put on a good 2 kilos! OMG! I'd better watch what I eat... maybe time for me to go on a diet again. I don't want to be Mr Fatso anymore... yeah. Oh well! I shall post sooner... oh. My dream camera... the Nikon D2H. I wonder when I'll be able to afford one. hee~ I don't really need it at the moment - I've got a D70 right now and it's pretty much the best DSLR on the market right now. We'll see how things progress! Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home