Thursday, August 17, 2006

my aching woes!

i woke up this morning at 6:30am... not because someone woke me up, but because my back's been aching. Sitting in a comfortable contoured chair seems to be the only solution to my back pain woes - i'm only 22! i really don't want to spend the rest of my life with an aching back, its no joke and its been getting worse over the course of the past month than anything else. i should probably go see a doctor right? maybe i should... anyways. my back aches even when i lie totally flat. at 22 and already suffering from chronic back aches *sob* you don't want to be me. i'm going to go see a doc soon...

if you wanna keep up to date with what's going on with my back... check back soon~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home