Sunday, August 13, 2006

Okay... so I stole this from somewhere

but does this make me a bad person? hahaha - NO! *enjoy*!

(from Jeremy's blog)

ok ... a LONG overdue update ...ok maybe not THAT long ...
but it has been over a week since my last update ... (sorry!)

anyways i've been having my routine twice a week journeys across singapore to the various firestations dotting the island ... and well, the adventure in the otherwise very boring trips come from the quirky (and irritating) dirver personalities and vehicles ...
like some drivers who speak very little and well ... are kinda weird ... and others who talk alot and very loudly ... and vehicles which can run and can run .. LoLz ... yep, feel the speed at 35km/h up kaki bukit flyover ... LoLz ..

ok, i highly doubt that makes much sense ...

anyway it probably won't make much sense to anyone but me ...

ok, apart from that ... we had MAD last sat .. =) ... was kinda like a Youth Alive preview ... yeah.. this year's theme is

"I GIVE UP!"

yup yup =) it'll be good, i'm sure it'll be ... so what are u waiting for? ... reserve your 1st and 2nd September evenings (6.30pm onward) for Youth Alive!!


ok .. other than MAD and the upcoming Youth Alive .. lets see what else happened ..

ok .. i made chocolates (and just experimented another recepie ... (which was a disaster .. albeit a tasty chocolately disaster) ... and experimented/baked soft cookies with hard candy (which was also a disaster .. but a sweet fruity smelling/tasting disaster )

my cell grp also went out on tuesday night to Jurong for dinner (well .. not really dinner .. but close enough) and bowling ... but in the end some of us (who couldn't bowl (cos of injured fingers .. or simply having zer0 skill at bowling ended up at the very very old arcade they have there .. playing old stupid games ... LoLz ... 4 peepz playing DDR and 3 peepz playing para para at a time .. hahah ...and ancient jurasic park shooters ... with semi-spoilt guns ...

spend hardly half an hour there .. then we found ourselves at the playground there ... hahha ... and they talked me into doing chip-ups ... eventhough i gymmed and did lots of chin-ups earlier that day .. and was aching very badly ... yeah ... and we played around ... hahah ... so fun .. (even though it's still really childish and embarrassing ...yeah =D)

ok .. after that ... would be National Day!! ... yeah!! ... ok .. somehow the previous year's NDPs seem to be better and nicer ... =( .. oh well .. it's a holiday anyhow .. =) =)baked the hard-candy-soft-cookies on national day too .. hahaha ..

also ... took some time and planned my cell groups lesson on Worship (which was really tough ..) then i figured if it's tough for me .. it's gotta be tough for them too ..(since my cell members .. are like .. 5 years younger than me ...) so i just (like ... 3 hours ago) decided to dump it and re-plan a new lesson on Worship ... yeah ...
=)

also ... Lovin' this Song


The Other Side of the Radio - Chris Rice

Here I am on the other side of the radio
Wondering why I'm here and why anybody cares what I say
No, I'm not a better man 'cause I'm singing my songs on the radio
'Cause we're all the same
At the end of the day

Now I imagine you on the other side of the radio
Doing your homework, or driving with your windows down on the freeway
I see you tapping the wheel, I see you bobbing your head to the radio
Oh, and it makes my day
To see that smile on your face
And in some small way
I remember my place

Chorus:
'Cause it's you and me singing the same song right now
And maybe this'll bring us together somehow
And maybe there's a million people all singing along
Somebody started thinking about the third line
And maybe someone's saying a prayer for the first time
And that's enough reason to keep me singing my songs
Singing my songs on the other side of the radio

Crank up the volume, and sing at the top your lungs with the radio
Tuning in to some Good News, and laughing along with the DJ
We're changing somebody's world from the other side of the radio
Oh, Aand it makes my day
To see that smile on your face
And in some small way
I remember my place

Chorus:
'Cause it's you and me singing the same song right now
And maybe this'll bring us together somehow
And maybe there's a million people all singing along
Somebody started thinking about the third line
And maybe someone's saying a prayer for the first time
And that's enough reason to keep me singing my songs
Singing my songs on the other side of the radio

err ... uh oh ... gotta go carry on planing my cell meeting tomorrow .. =) tatabb.. >P< =X =D hahah =P

1 Comments:

At Sunday, August 13, 2006 9:09:00 AM , Blogger A. Brookes said...

OF COURSE THIS DOESN'T MAKE U A BAD PERSON .. IT MAKES U A L A Z Y, LAZY PERSON!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home