Saturday, July 04, 2020

It's been 12 years. Hello, I've missed you... I think

Wow. It's been 12 years since I last posted on this blog. I've grown older and have had experiences I never imagined I would have. Perhaps this is the starting point of something new. I'm not entirely sure of what will happen tomorrow because I am living day-to-day.

Hope. Hope at the present, is no more than another 4-letter word. I'll post more tomorrow and fill myself in on what's happened since 2008. SO much has happened since 2008. So much has happened since my first post and to be honest, I'm quite surprised that I've actually found this blog again. Kudos to Google for actually linking up blogger with my Gmail account.

So here's to the first post since 2008. I'll be back, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home