Thursday, June 21, 2007

Packing up and flying away - memories

I still remember packing up and flying away from home to study. I now look back and remince. Memories that linger in my mind. Pictures from time gone by dancing in my head. Emotionally filled experience that I sometimes relive in my quiet time alone. I think life is all about packing up and leaving. We're always leaving for some place, some where at some time... are we ready to leave to the next place where God has planned for us to be at? I think it's something that we all should look at and prepare for - to pack up and fly away when we're called to - without regrets.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 26, 2007 10:35:00 PM , Blogger PK said...

Amen to that brother. Once again i'm glad you're back... to do God works that even the better eh :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home