Wednesday, January 17, 2007

3-0!

Its the sports season at mission college and i'm with the Yellow team. We're up at the top of the league table with a 3-0 win over Red :) I didn't have a whole lot to do until the second half when i had to make a diving save to the bottom left of the goalmouth. It was a hard ground shot but i got down in time, stretching out full length to tip it just around the post for a corner! *phew* It feels good to have a clean sheet on Yellow's opening match. Looking forward to more games soon! Gotta say that my defence played really well too~ That's me in goal - the reds broke through the defence but i managed to get down and snatch the ball from the opposing strikers' feet! Pictures from Doca!

Here's me at half time. We were leading 1-0 after the first 40 mins. Had to take a sip of water and soak my gloves up again!

Waiting for my dad to bring my Jerseys from my secondary school years... woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home