Friday, December 15, 2006

12:50am Thailand time

I just got out of the shower and well... ready to blog the day's events.

I woke up very early this morning - 5am to greet the day with my Gen Psych and Hebrew books. Today was the first day of the examinations and I had 2 MEGA SIZED papers... in ONE day. Great. The Gen Psych paper was't as difficult as I'd expected but still, not as easy as I'd hoped for. Had some problems with it and I smell my very nice GPA going down... Hebrew in the afternoon was worse... :(

Hebrew. Vocabulary, Parsing, Transliteration, Translation and some standard general questions about the language. First up... out of 50 Hebrew words, I could only identify about 20++. Transliteration was a breeze and so were the general questions like writing down the BeGaDKheFaT letters (yeah you read that right) and the gutteral letters, parsing sentances (ie. 1cp for 1st Person, Common, Plural) and identifying if it was one of 7 types... Qal, Pi'el, Pu'al, Hif'el, Hof'al, Ni'fal, Hit-pa'el. The next section KILLED ME... literally. Translation - 5 lines of Hebrew text... I could only translate the first line!!!!!! :S ahhhhhhhh... great. That was the WORST exam ever :( *sob* Still have more papers next week. At least I can rest.

My brain feels like it's lost some weight... so light now. Oh well... sleep beckons. Gd nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home