Wednesday, December 06, 2006

i believe in miracles!

I believe in miracles! Yeah... Just happened to me - a small one but nonetheless, a miracle! I went back to my room just about 1 hour ago but couldn't find my key. I searched my bag and took everything out - couldn't find it. Managed to get my suite-mate's key so I could enter through the bathroom 15mins later. After that, the search for my key began. Its an important bunch of keys I prayed and started to look...the fob is an electronic devide for my internet-banking account and i needed it. I searched for about 30 mins but I couldn't find it. I even turned by bag inside out and searched all the little compartments a few times! After being so frustrated, my prayer became more of a complaint... "God! I know you can see my keys... could you please stop playing with me and bring them out??" - sounds a little rude and I do admit that it wasn't the most polite way of talking to him, but i was then driven to open my bag's side compartments (i had emptied them earlier only to find my thumbdrive and a few coins on each side (there are 2 pockets which are really small) and had found nothing) and the first one on the left revealed nothing but my thumbdrive and the coins that i had put back. I expected the same on the other, but feeling prompted to open it, i did anyway... when I did... the KEYS WERE THERE! STARING AT ME IN THE FACE! A real miracle... it just appeared out of nowhere! wowza... thank you God! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home