Thursday, December 07, 2006

okay, so for today, im a flirt :)

Its funny how people whom you think know you so well jump to conclusions that you've changed so drastically. Case in point - a close friend from home kinda scolded me for being a 'flirt' - asking me what i 'was doing with the girls' in my school, all because of a few pictures with a few different girls on my friendster page. I don't blame that friend for being so direct - i mean, my friend had my best interests at heart, but it does bring to mind something that wasn't so a few years before.

Has culture changed so much here in the East that it is now almost like the West? In the states, you can't do pretty much anything without being suspected of doing something that isn't right - with the opposite sex. Even father's can't hold their daughters when they go out without being rediculed.

So if a picture says a thousand words.... oh well... can't i at least take pictures with friends!? Oh man.. *dying* Okay, so "i'm a flirt" - well, just based on a picture? :S *puzzled*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home