Friday, June 03, 2005

Time-lapse photography: A study of my journey in my sleep.

Some of you might find this hilarious or even outright rediculous but i find it really intriguing.

Watching how i sleep and knowing how i sleep. Ever wonder what you do in your sleep? Anything really weird or unique? I decided to find out for myself with time-lapse photography. I timed my camera to take pictures on 30minute intervals and here are images, 2 hours apart from 12:30am in the morning till 4:30am in the morning.



I notice that the stuff near my head was slowly pushed back to my feet! haha... notice that red heart with arms? It was at my head when i went to bed... landed up near my bum! hahaha

Well, indeed this has showed me a few new things about myself :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home