Thursday, June 02, 2005

Literati Baton!

I finally got round to checking my yahoo mail and guess what! faithy sent me a baton! ahhhh! hehe filling it out now despite a very broken little pinky on my left hand...


1) Total number of books I’ve owned:
okay, i just started reading again and i've got a grand total of... *counts* 13 books at the moment! hurrah!

2) The last book I bought:
bought 'the exile' at terminal 1 of changi international airport, singapore before i flew back to thailand just a couple of weeks back.

3) The last book I read:
"Contest" by Matthew Reilly

excellent fast paced action book! finished its 300 pages in a day! heehee

4) 5 books that mean a lot to me:

The purpose driven life - rick warren

The purpose driven youth ministry - doug fields

Preaching with spiritual passion - Ed Rowell

I kissed dating goodbye - Joshua Harris :somewhat controversial... but i learnt from it anyways.

D100 user manual :P

5) Tag 5 people and have them fill this out on their blogs:

not yet... heehee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home