Sunday, June 26, 2005

nate leads church service

Okay, it was the FIRST time I've led worship in church from START to END - literally. We started at 10:55am and ended at 11:25am. WOW now that was quick. Was it good? Hmmm... I'll leave that to others to comment!

We began and ended with "Holy Holy Holy". There were 2 short sermonettes and a short conclusion by me before the closing song.

I almost fumbled on the benediction... 2 mins before benediction, shimona and i were talking with me being the nervous one!

nate: eh... whats the benediction ah... lemme see... i can't remember the starting! i can only remember '...let his face to shine upon you now and forever more... Amen!'

shimona: errr *thinking*

nate: oh dear...

shimona: Ahh! I think it goes like "The lord bless you and keep you..."

nate: AHH!!! YES!! YESSS!!! ok ok ok ok!

Well... i spoke and i spoke and i spoke about the sermonettes and drew a conclusion... dragged a big - cuz i forgot what shimona said. hahaha! it finally came to me...

nate to congregation *hands lifted*: May the *thinks quickly and just blurts out* Lord God Almighty *thinks quickly without pausing* bless you and keep you *PHEW!* may He make his face to shine upon you now and forever more, Amen *BIG PHEW*

:D my experience! hehe in a nutshell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home