Monday, June 20, 2005

Featured Friend of the week!

Heya dear readers of nate's blog! I have started a "Featured Friend of the week" column where I will feature YOU! My friends, on my blog! Picture and a short something about you! haha Watch out!

-----------------------------------
Friend of the week for June 20 2005

Danielle Imaru Hoshigoki Tan Ying

Ok. Danni is a hell of a well... can be damn irritating girl who is fun, loves to shop a lot, spends money like it grows on trees and she models. She's pretty tall leh... taller than me and she's reallie skinny in my opinion... and she says she's fat *whats wrong with all you girls?! u always think you're fat!*

Notice that she's got this really amazingly long name... and I thought my name was long... dang! Two surnames somemore! Wah! okok Hmm... oh yeah.. GUYS!! SHE'S SINGLE and she's 18 :P SO... well, if u tink ur cute and if u think she's cute and she might like you... mmmm. k not saying anymore :) she's got braces too! haha

She just did her hair and i think she looks heaps better than before. Well, thats a big smile for the camera's for this week's featured friend of the week!
-----------------------------------

Next week, a guy will be featured! Following by another girl... watch this space!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home