Friday, June 17, 2005

Terence Wong, Mr Rrrrrrromantic!

"They call me Mr. Romantic, say me fantastic, touch me on de back and call me Mr. Ro....Romantic... smooth, just like the silk, soft and cuddle me up like a quilt..."

Mr Romantic they say... Hmm! My friend Terence won a 'Mushy letter' writing competition - okay, so I helped but i was kinda surprised that it won! Man... S'porean guys HAVE TO LEARN TO BE MORE ROMANTIC! Simple letter like that can win? Gee! But Congrats to TERENCE! WOO! MR ROMANTIC! heehee

==============

The winning letter (Neo to Trinity):
*words in italics are mine

Trinity,
As I write, fleeting images of you are flashing in my mind. My pulse quickens as I think of you - your lovely eyes, your smile, your demeanor. How I long to be yours and yours alone! To caress you in my arms, to feel you skin-on, to touch your face and gaze into eyes of whom all of my love has been channeled to.

The Oracle said that I will know when the right person comes along and I know that you are the one to fulfil that prophecy. If only time will quicken so that you will see this fiery passion that's meant to be shared by us both!

Do you feel the way that I do? The tingling sensation whenever we meet, the fleeting glaces we take at each other, oh how I wish for us to be together, even if it will be for a day or an hour... I will surely feelsatisfied just to be able to call you my own and to share the love with you.

I want you to know how much I look forward to the countless hours we will spend talking. It seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no further regrets. I love you and only you ... and that our love will only grow stronger.

Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that will take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go.

Forever

Neo"

==================

Congrats bro! :) May you be a Rrrromantic for life! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home