Sunday, June 26, 2005

nate leads church service

Okay, it was the FIRST time I've led worship in church from START to END - literally. We started at 10:55am and ended at 11:25am. WOW now that was quick. Was it good? Hmmm... I'll leave that to others to comment!

We began and ended with "Holy Holy Holy". There were 2 short sermonettes and a short conclusion by me before the closing song.

I almost fumbled on the benediction... 2 mins before benediction, shimona and i were talking with me being the nervous one!

nate: eh... whats the benediction ah... lemme see... i can't remember the starting! i can only remember '...let his face to shine upon you now and forever more... Amen!'

shimona: errr *thinking*

nate: oh dear...

shimona: Ahh! I think it goes like "The lord bless you and keep you..."

nate: AHH!!! YES!! YESSS!!! ok ok ok ok!

Well... i spoke and i spoke and i spoke about the sermonettes and drew a conclusion... dragged a big - cuz i forgot what shimona said. hahaha! it finally came to me...

nate to congregation *hands lifted*: May the *thinks quickly and just blurts out* Lord God Almighty *thinks quickly without pausing* bless you and keep you *PHEW!* may He make his face to shine upon you now and forever more, Amen *BIG PHEW*

:D my experience! hehe in a nutshell!

2 Comments:

At Monday, June 27, 2005 3:31:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

hahahahhaa... no wonder! I was wondering why the heck you were talking so much! I was thinking, "man, no matter how much he talks, it's still gonna end at least 30 mins early anyway, why bother?"
hahahahaha....
Good job on the coverup tho! ;)

 
At Monday, June 27, 2005 8:26:00 PM , Blogger A. Brookes said...

Hey nat... its

"the Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you. the Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace". Numbers chaper 6:7-10

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home