Thursday, June 09, 2005

Early Mornings

Wow... i've woken up early all week - almost! And to think that I'd wake up at 5:30am this morning when I've NO classes... i seriously do wonder why!

Lets see now... what am I supposed to do today:

7am: Breakfast at cafe
8am: Head down to my office - Yeah I have my OWN office - keys, computer, AIRCON! hehehe :) The advantages of being the yearbook officer - even the president of the student council doesn't have an office. :P
9am: Leave office, head to library to read
10am: Assembly
11am: Lunch or Read
1pm: Return to dorm

Rest of the afternoon: NO IDEA.

Well, that's pretty routine.

Shimona and I are thinking of doing a program in Singapore when we're back - acoustic worship session perhaps. Unsure yet... it's in the planning! Hope to see ya'll soon!

Sean: Metal Toilet Roll! Woohoo :P

Trud: Hope you're getting well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home