Sunday, May 29, 2005

An email to remember :)

I just got this in my inbox! My ex-roomie who just graduated mailed me! WOOHOO! *man i miss him!*

-----------------------
Hey hey!!

Don't worry now nat. The next roomie shouldn't be too bad. Sorry to leave you cold turkey that way bro! Just keep in touch maybe over the email i might be able to feel in the empty bed!

Gonna go traveling for the harvest festival with my family tomorrow. Will be travelin for bout 5 days straight. Gonna feel like shit by the end of week but heck... I'm home so i gotta enjoy the food rite? ehaehae!!

So how are classes? Enjoying them i suppose. Don't stress yourself out too much.

I sure miss being roommates. I'll definitely miss the late night talks and all especially the singing and the 24hours songs and all. Don't worry man! You'll get over it. Maybe you're feeling awfully down coz the guys aren't back. Watever it is, thanks for everything bro. You've taught me a lot and i really appreciate it. Definitely you have made an impact in my life. Not only that you've made a great dent in my life that i definitely appreciate. One that i would never ever fix!!

Enjoy yourself in school. Keep making friends. My motto in life may work for you, better to add an extra person on the friend list than on the enemy list. Enjoy yourself watever the place and the condition you're in. I definitely will trade my place for yours. (Don't really like working ehaheha!!)

Well, bro... got to get to bed... leaving tomorrow at 5am (Thai time: 4 am)

Keep in touch.

ure roomie forever,
Randy
-----------------------

Making friends that last a lifetime - that's something all of us should work on! :)

ur roomie forever too man!,
nat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home