Monday, May 23, 2005

Are those for real? - my arms...

Well, a lot of people have been asking me this via email, msn... and the answer is *drumroll* YES! That's me in the picture and those are indeed my arms. If you think they're big and that they look really toned... here's the lowdown:

1) They're for real - no digital manipulation nor is it a result of some lens angle perspective
2) I'm proud to say they're 14" around on each arm
3) The dramatic lighting effect accentuates the shape - under natural lighting, it wouldnt be that obvious
4) I'm working to get my arms more toned and getting a nice chest and abs =)

How'd i get them?
1) Pushups - Standard and Diamonds... 150-200 each night. Weekends are double dose... morning and evening b4 i shower n sleep.
2) Eat right - I lost quite a bit! hehehe
3) Have the motivation to actually carry thru the whole plan :D - my motivation is a poster on my wall that my pastor's wife gave to me some 2 years ago before i left singapore to study. It reads "Perseverance - there are no short cuts to success. hard work pays" and there's a picture of this totally worked out body :D hehehe that's my motivation.

[peace]out
nate-dawg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home