Thursday, September 07, 2006

SCORPION ATTACK!!

Okay, this is really SCARY. It was about 5:40am and I heard a 'clunk' - a sound like a bug hit my fan and then a quick 'thud' on my bed. "dang... a bug in my bed?" I thought to myself. I quickly sat up and tried to adjust my eyes to the darkness - there was this little thing about 4 - 5 cm long slithering on the left side of my matteress.

Jumping out from bed, i quickly ran to switch on the lights... and there it was. A scorpion on my bed! My angel must've been working overtime (to amplify the sound in my ears??) to get me out of bed - could've been stung by it as i was only wearing boxers to sleep in the very hot weather.

All in all, I'm thankful that I'm alright. The little guy's with me now - in a box... I'm gonna hand him over to the school to get them to deal with the scorpion problem they have in school. It most probably came from the false ceiling and through the hole in the roof where the fan hangs from. It might be a little more tough for me to sleep tonight, but I'm sure I'll be alright.

For the record, here's a picture :)
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home