Monday, July 31, 2006

things to do

things i've gotta do today include:

1. Collecting my new passport!
2. Making sure my visa doesn't get cancelled!
3. Delivering a lens to a customer
4. Get a new ICC (International Calling Card)
5. Get well (I dont know... been feeling so sick lately?)

I can't wait to see my new passport! I've been hanging on to my reallie old one - the red one with gray pages where there are holes punched through the pages? Okay, some of you might remember that one. Well, I'm getting a spanking new printed passport today! Yippie!!!

Yesterday, I went swimming with my youngest bro, Jeremy and a whole lot of other guys from church~ Was reallie fun :) Extremely - only that today I'm aching all over - my arms and chest especially, because of all the swimming and threading of water. *ouch*

Kaes! Gotta go now! ttfn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home